Career Wednesday - Interview training
Come join the LUSEM Career Services during your lunch hour and get a head start in your job hunt!
LUSEM Career Services run weekly Career Wednesdays where we - during your lunch hour - will cover one of three themes; CV/cover letter writing, LinkedIn and Interview training. The different themes will rotate every three weeks.
Each workshop will begin with a 20 mins lecture on the theme, and then you will get the chance to practice what you have learned in the following 20 mins!
Still the very essentials in all job hunting – your application documents. In this workshop we will guide you through how to write an informative CV that stands out from the crowd, together with an interesting and engaging cover letter.
- 11 Sep: 12:15-13:00 in room EC2:063
- 2 Oct: 12:15-13:00 in room EC2:069
- 23 Oct: 12:15-13:00 in room EC2:109
- 13 Nov: 12:15-13:00 in room EC1:136
- 11 Dec: 12:15-13:00 in room EC1:138
Networking online is a tricky business. This workshop will cover the basics on how to increase your online presence while at the same time you’re expanding your network.
- 18 Sep: 12:15-13:00 in room EC2:101
- 9 Oct: 12:15-13:00 in room EC1:138
- 30 Oct: 12:15-13:00 in room EC1:138
- 27 Nov: 12:15-13:00 in room EC1:135
- 18 Dec: 12:15-13:00 in room EC1:136
Want to become better prepared for job interviews? This workshop will give you the tools you need! You will learn how to best prepare before the interview, what to say, ask and how to act during the interview, and how to follow up afterwards.
- 25 Sep: 12:15-13:00 in room EC1:138
- 16 Oct: 12:15-13:00 in room EC1:138
- 6 Nov: 12:15-13:00 in room EC1:138
- 4 Dec: 12:15-13:00 in room EC2:063
Bring your computer and your lunch box!
We have 30 spots, but you don’t have to sign up in advance, first come first served…