All new Master's students are welcome to a start-up at LUSEM. You will be introduced to resources available specifically for you as a student at Lund University School of Economics and Management.
Building: Holger Crafoord Centre (Street address: Tycho Brahes väg 1)
Venue: The Atrium (Ljusgården, EC1)
Time: 10:00–12:00 or 12:00–14:00, see list below.
10:00–12:00 for the following programmes:
- Accounting and Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- European and International Tax Law
- Information Systems
- International Marketing and Brand Management
- Managing People, Knowledge and Change
12:00–14:00 for the following programmes:
- Data Analytics and Business Economics
- Economic Development and Growth
- Economic Growth, Population and Development
- Innovation and Global Sustainable Development
- International Strategic Management
Welcome to meet us and learn more about:
- LUSEM Career Services
- LUSEM Library
- Academic Skills Services (ASKS)
- The Alumni Network
- Lundaekonomerna Student Union
- Lund University Finance Society (LINC)
The Master's Mingle is your opportunity to:
- Meet your fellow students before the programme officially starts
- Meet representatives from your programme, the student union and other services
- Have a guided tour of the campus premises
- Obtain your LU access card - do not forget to bring your photo ID!
- Print your membership registration to Studentlund
Note that this information is preliminary and may be subject to change.